The Defense Intelligence Agency is now accepting applications for their summer 2018 internship program.
The DIA provides military intelligence to warfighters, defense policymakers, and force planners in the Department of Defense and IC in support of U.S. military planning, operations, and acquisition. They plan, manage, and execute intelligence operations during peacetime, crisis, and war.
The Summer Internship Program is open to current students enrolled in full-time undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking programs at accredited institutions. Interns selected to participate in the program will be appointed for 10- to 12-week periods from June through August 2018.
- Undergraduate students must complete at least 60 semester hours or its equivalent at the time of employment.
- Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of application, at the time of employment, and throughout the internship.
- All applicants must be a U.S. citizen at the time of application and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
- All interns must be granted a security clearance and successfully pass a drug screening test prior to being made a final offer.
The DIA is looking for interns in the following fields:
- Finance and Acquisition
- Human Services
- Office Management and Infrastructure
- Information Technology
- Human Intelligence
- Mission Management
- Science and Technology
- Inspector General
- Legal (open to law school students who have completed two semesters of coursework)
Please follow this link to view all of the vacancy announcements.